SwapU has been recognised by The Office of the Queensland Chief Entrepreneur.
In the words of the QLD Chief Entrepreneur “Our goal is to cement Queensland’s reputation as Australia’s #startupstate with the talent, community, outcomes and deal flow to prove it. Our office is the first of its kind in Australia, and is led by Queensland Chief Entrepreneur, Leanne Kemp.”
The Queensland Chief Entrepreneur aims to:
- support the development of Queensland’s startup ecosystem by working with incubators, accelerators and co-working spaces.
- connect with regional and remote Queensland to encourage and foster state-wide entrepreneurship.
- showcase Queensland startup and entrepreneurial talent to local, national and international audiences.
- stimulate and attract local, national and international investment and venture capital to Queensland.
- support local entrepreneurs, startups, and small businesses across the state. By connecting them with the right opportunities, people, places and spaces to help them grow, scale and create jobs.
It was through this help that SwapU has become a business that is helping and assisting people to make swapping easy and convenient.
To understand more about the SwapU story read the below article.